Terms of Service
According to CDC and OHA COVID-19 guidelines, we have modified our workflow to ensure the safest environment for staff and clients. Please follow the salon's posted rules and policies. We are grateful for your support and patience during this time.
- Our goal is to ensure that everyone will have a pleasant and relaxing experience. Please be respectful to others, clients and staff.
- Please be sure to take all your belongings with you when you leave. We are not responsible for any lost items.
- Oregon state law prohibits nail technicians from performing pedicure for people with diabetes, open wounds, or other severe medical conditions. It is the nail technician's discretion whether he/she can safely perform a pedicure for you. Please see a medical doctor or a podiatrist if necessary.
- We reserved the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We are GRATEFUL for your support.
- NOTE: Per the manufacture's label, the pedicure chair is not recommended for anyone >250lb. For your safety, please use the pedicure chair at your own risk or be advised that we may ask you to sit in a stationary chair for your pedicure. Thank you very much for your understanding. We appreciate your business.